You’ve asked for it, now it’s happening!
If you live in one of the highlighted states above, board certified neuropsychologist Dr. Karen D. Sullivan is NOW able to provide you with expert private consultation!
Personalized and evidence-based brain health care is just a call away.
How We Can Help
We can offer consultation and/or therapy to anyone (individual and/or caregiver) impacted by a brain health challenge, including:
- Adjustment Difficulties
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Brain Tumor
- Caregiver Strain
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- COVID-19 Stress
- Dementia (all subtypes: Alzheimer's disease, Frontotemporal, Lewy Body, Vascular, etc.)
- Epilepsy (Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures)
- Functional Neuropsychological Disorders
- Memory Concerns
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Movement Disorders (Dystonia, Essential Tremor, Parkinson's disease)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Neuropsychologists are compassionate experts in the brain and how all types of brain health challenges impact the individual. A consultation with a neuropsychologist is your opportunity to ask questions about your brain function, brain disorders or injuries, and any relevant issues you want to improve.
In our video or phone consultation, we will take a detailed history of your brain health including your areas of concern and identify any challenges and areas that need improvement or attention. Our approach is to focus on the whole-person - not just one problem or symptom - to determine all the factors at play in the individual and what are the next necessary next steps to get you feeling and functioning better!
You will leave the consultation feeling more in control of what is going on, because you will understand things on a deeper level and know exactly what needs to be done next to make things better starting immediately. This is your chance to ask a neuropsychologist anything you want!
How It Works
- Select consultation and complete your payment for services.
- A team member will contact you within 8 hours to schedule your time and to choose a video or telephone platform.
- Speak LIVE with Dr. Sullivan at a scheduled time.
- Have answers, feel in control and have support!
*These services are not covered by insurance at this time and are less than our normal in-office fees.
*Neuropsychologists are not physicians; therefore, we cannot prescribe medications.
Prefer to book your appointment by phone?
Call 833-423-9237 to schedule your appointment and pay by phone.
We are not a crisis helpline, so if your need is urgent, go to your local emergency room or contact:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255, for free confidential, 24/7 help
- Alzheimer’s Association: 1-800-272-3900
- Stroke Helpline: 1-800-STROKES (787-6537), menu option 3
- Crisis Text Line 24/7 by texting “START” to 741-741
We love questions! Give us a call at 833-423-9237, and we will be happy to assist you.